As concerns over the spread of Coronavirus increase, we are reaching out with a brief update to let you know how DirectDental is preparing and planning to provide service during this time.
We want to do our part to help support our dental community and assist in any way possible.
For Dental Employers
You may encounter a higher need for temporary staff in the coming weeks and we are available to help. We are preparing to handle a potential increase in demand should you require assistance.
- We will maintain regular business hours. Our team is available to help find perm and temp staff to fill in at your office as needed.
- You can call us at 619-295-1002 or text our dedicated temp line at 619-453-2103
- 24/7 Access is available on DirectDental.com, our dental staffing website where you can post jobs, view profiles and request temps.
If you plan to close or limit your hours, take care of your staff by letting them know we can try to staff them as temps in other offices until normal business resumes.
For Dental Professionals
If your employer is closing or limiting hours and you are able and looking to work please text us at 619-453-2103 with your updated availability. You should also go directly to DirectDental.com and update your availability on your profile. If you don’t have one yet please create your free profile here.
If you are unable to work due to feeling ill, or not having care for your children, please make sure your employer is aware of our services and let them know we are prepared to get them the coverage they need while you are out.
- Safety is the #1 priority. The ADA recommends screening patients. “Appropriate questions to ask to screen patients for the coronavirus disease when confirming appointments or they arrive for treatment could include if they have traveled in the last 14 days or been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or is under investigation for COVID-19 and if they have a cough, fever or shortness of breath”.
- Be mindful of your health and those around you. If you are scheduled for a temp job but are feeling symptoms of illness please contact your scheduled office to let them know before going in. It’s important to be cautious.
- Here are a couple of resources from the ADA including a blog we shared referencing ADA guidelines as well as FAQ’s.
We will continue to provide relevant updates. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
“A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.”-Steve Maraboli