COVID-19 Exposure at Your Business
The pandemic isn’t going away any time soon. To help you address potential COVID-related events at your practice, our friends at CEDR HR Solutions have provided answers to common questions about potential exposure and prevention in your office on their new Information Page.
Topics covered include:
- Can I require employees to be tested for COVID-19?
- Can I require employees to take a COVID-19 antibodies test?
- What do I do if an employee is being tested for COVID-19?
- What do I do if an employee tests positive for COVID-19?
- When can the employee come back to work?
- Do I pay employees for COVID-related time off?
- Can I prevent employees from traveling?
- Can I make them get tested in order to return to work after traveling?
- Do I have to pay employees while they are in quarantine?
- Can I exempt myself from FFCRA requirements?
- Conducting a Risk Assessment and Making a Plan
If you want more information on how CERD HR Solution can help your practice, you can request to speak to a specialist here.
Now that you know how to handle your common COVID concerns, you may need to hire a temp or two to cover your employees while they are out.