Dental Front Office Receptionist Job Template
Our dental practice, located in Insert City and State, is seeking a Dental Front Office Assistant / Dental Receptionist to join our amazing team!
Duties for our Dental Front Office Assistant / Dental Receptionist include:
- Greetings all patients with a warm and welcoming smile
- Checking in and checking out patients
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering the phones in a timely and friendly manner
- Recare calls when needed
- Any duties the Office Manager or Dentist request assistance in.
To be considered for this position please have at least 1 full year of working in a dental practice, be reliable, friendly and customer service oriented.
We offer our Dental Front Office Assistant / Dental Receptionist the following benefits:
- Great Compensation ($15 to $20/hr)
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays and Paid Sick/Personal Leave
- Room for upward growth and personal development
- Medical allowance
Please note: Unfortunately, we will not be able to interview anyone who does not have dental experience.
We would like to fill this Dental Front Office position right away! Apply now!
Download our Dental Front Office Receptionist Job Template Word Doc.