Dental Treatment Coordinator Job Template
Our dental practice, located in Insert City, State, is seeking an experienced Dental Treatment Coordinator to join our team.
Our ideal Dental Treatment Coordinator is tenacious, feels comfortable talking about money with patients and has at least 2 years of experience working in a dental practice.
For your hard work we offer:
- Excellent pay- $20 to $25/hr
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and sick leave.
Duties for our Dental Treatment Coordinator include:
- Explain the treatment plan, address patient concerns and answer any questions.
- Assist the patient in prioritizing the treatment and establish a plan for scheduling and payment
- Communicate with all outside and third-party financing companies offered to patients and educate patients on the available outside financing options.
- Track patient accounts receivable and outstanding balances to ensure timely payment.
- Perform general office duties and other duties as required.
Our office is taking every appropriate measure to keep our patients and staff safe with the proper use of PPE.
We would love to fill this position right away. Apply now!