Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) job template
Excellent Hourly Pay Package + Benefits for Registered Dental Assistant (RDA)!
Our dental practice, located in Insert City and State, is seeking a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) to join our team.
Pay Package includes $21-$27 per hour (based on experience). PLUS, Medical, Dental, 401K Retirement, Paid Time Off, Paid Vacation, Holidays and Bonus.
This is a Full Time Position. Monday – Thursday from 8a-5p and Friday from 8:30a-2:30p.
For this position we prefer 1 year experience with crown prep and the ability to take clean digital x-rays.
RDA License and CPR card are required.
Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) duties:
- Assist the doctor in all 4-handed dentistry procedures.
- Perform all RDA functions.
- Prepare patients for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
Please note our office is taking every appropriate measure to keep our team members & patients safe with proper use of PPE.
Now scheduling interviews, please apply today!
Feel free to download our Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) job template and make it your own!