Registered Dental Hygienist Job Template
Our modern, family friendly and patient focused dental practice is seeking a Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) to join our team.
To be considered our Registered Dental Hygienist position you must:
- Have a California Registered Dental Hygienist’s license
- Have a valid CPR card
- Be Laser certified
- Be meticulous about oral health and the health of your patients.
We offered our Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) the following benefits:
- $45 to $50/hr
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays and Paid Sick/Personal Leave
- Medical allowance
Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) duties include:
- Providing dental health education about tooth care and diet
- Removing plaque and calculus by scaling and polishing teeth
- Taking impressions and/or dental radiographs of teeth
- Applying prophylactic/antibacterial materials, fissure sealants, and topical fluorides to help prevent tooth decay
- Carrying out screening and monitoring procedures
The hours for this position are Insert hygiene hours, example: Monday from 9AM to 6PM and Thursday from 8AM to 5PM.
We are following all guidelines with proper use of PPE to keep our patients and team safe.
We are looking to fill this position immediately. Apply today!
Download our Registered Dental Hygienist Job Template Word Doc.