Coming off of a year like 2020, your resolutions might look a whole lot different then in years past. I know mine do. A lot of people aren’t even setting resolution this year, which is understandable, we don’t need the added pressure. However, for your business, the start of a new year, is a great time to set some goals for you and your practice to achieve.
This post breaks down some great practice resolutions and tells you have to achieve them.
Resolution #1: Give my dental practice some recurring income
Starting each month at $0 and knowing that you have to do a ton of work to get to goal is exhausting. Especially when we don’t know if we are going to be shut down again. So give your practice a buffer by ensuring income every month with an in office membership plan.
Easiest way to do that is to partner with a company like DentalHQ who will manage all your memberships for you. It also gives your patients a way to set up automatic payments for their membership so you have guaranteed income every month!
Resolution #2: Increase case acceptance
I have two solutions for this.
- Find yourself an awesome and tenacious Dental Treatment Coordinator on DirectDental. Having a team member who can quickly build rapport with your patients is key to getting them to move forward with treatment. Someone with tenacity will be hitting the phones to make sure that your patients don’t forget about the treatment they need.
- Once you find a great TC, make sure they have the tools to help your patients be able to afford treatment. Varidi offers guaranteed financing to your patients so they can get the treatment they need now.
Resolution #3: Get more Fee-For-Service patients
Luckily more and more patients are starting to realize that dental insurance is just a glorified discount program and more patients are willing to pay out of pocket to see the dentist that they want to see!
So here are some ideas to bring in more Fee-For-Service patients.
- Make sure you have a ton of 5 star reviews.
- Use a membership program like DentalHQ to market to and offer a solution to patients without dental insurance.
- Also make sure you are offering financing options like Varidi to your patients.
Resolution #4: Finally have a rockstar dental team
Historically January through March we see the most applicants applying to jobs. So now is the time to be hiring for Dental Assistants, Hygienists and front office staff. And DirectDental is working tirelessly to bring you the best professionals in the field. Come see why thousands of dental offices use us for their hiring needs.
Resolution #5: Have less resolutions
If you have too many goals for your practice, that is fine. Just make a plan to ensure you hit them. Here are a few posts that might help you hit your practice goals for 2021.
Do you have a practice resolution that I didn’t touch on? Tell me about it in the comments.